Skip to main content
Answered

Help! - Typeform blocked by client IT

• 12 May 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello.

Hoping someone can assist.. I have a new client that I am engaging with and have created a number of Typeform surveys for different departments but have only now just found out that their IT have blocked the use of Typeform due to some previous breach of privacy issues.

I now have beautiful Typeform surveys that I want to get out and wondered if anyone has any ideas on how to use the surveys but in another format like editable PDF or something?

So frustrating.. *sigh

Hi @Gaynor Welcome to the community! Sad to hear about the blocking of your forms. 😕 As for an editable PDF, @john.desborough might have some suggestions for this offhand. 

@Liz - there is nothing that i can think of that will turn a Typeform into an editable PDF as it sits. 

use the google forms or microsoft form-tools internally maybe?? 

as for that breach, it seems to be back in 2018 (per the articles in searching Mr Google), so I would suggest that you look to have the client IT/Security folks reach out to Typeform to discuss any concerns they might have. @Gaynor - not sure if that would work for you to try and see if they would shift their opinion. 

des

@john.desborough I can confirm it was 2018 - I’ll never forget! 😂

It’s definitely worth giving our support team a shout if their security has any further questions about the breach, @Gaynor . 

Thank @Liz and @john.desborough .. I have suggested that the client reach out to Typeform but unfortunately they seem stuck in their ways and I have (closed your eyes).. had to resort to SurveyMonkey 😫 which has just proven to me how brilliant the Typeform platform is to use!!

Will now make it a prerequisite for all future projects to have Typeform enabled to hopefully avoid being in this situation again .. live and learn huh?

Thanks again for your help and suggestions.. greatly appreciated! 😊

Of course! Happy to help, @Gaynor ! Let us know if you think of any other questions. 😁