Answered

How can I make a survey show up as a Hubspot Contact Note

I’d like to send results from a feedback form to a Hubspot contact. Likely the same contact will fill out the form numerous times, so I would like to have the results appear as a note instead of populating and repopulating a field each time. Is there a way to do this? 

icon

Best answer by Michaela 11 May 2021, 10:34

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mcraf Thanks for stopping by! Our native integration will update contact properties. :\ I tried to see if this is something you could setup with Zapier, but it doesn’t look to be one of their available options. @Michaela may happen to know if this would be possible with Integromat!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @mcraf, welcome to the community! :wave:

You sure can achieve this with Integromat, thanks @Liz for tagging me :raised_hands: 

You can check out the HubSpot integration page featuring all the currently available actions, triggers and pre-made templates. 

Anyhoozle, getting to it :slight_smile:

So in Integromat, you’re going to:

1. select the Typeform ‘Watch Responses’ module, connect your Typeform and choose the form and the fields you want to work with.
  1. Add the Create/Update a Contact HubSpot module and create a connection between your HubSpot account and Integromat.
  2. Finally, add the Create and Engagement HubSpot module, select ‘Note’ as a type of engagement and map the data in the meta field

Also, map the Contact ID from the Create a Contact module so that it adds the note to the right contact

This is what the full scenario looks like:

And the resulting note magically appearing in HubSpot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Michaela Ah!! This is so cool!! Thanks for sharing. I’m sharing this with our team internally, too. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Liz, my pleasure! And oohhhh what an honour to have made it to the ‘backstage’ of Typeform :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hehe yes!! Look at you, @Michaela , getting all those badges!

Hey there! It looks like there are a few differences now that the company is “Make”. Namely, it appears “create contact” and “update contact” are now different modules. I tried to figure this out, but I’m getting an error. Also I selected that I wanted all forms existing and new to copy over into notes and I’m not seeing that. I’m guessing that’s the “update contact” issue… Appreciate any help here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Michaela Might be able to help with this or I would suggest contacting their support team directly here. 😀