Answered

How to connect my typeform to Paypal

• 19 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Hey,

I would like to integrate paypal in my typeform so people can be directed to make payments there, how would that be possible?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by mathio 19 November 2021, 22:25

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @oihanagalordual 

to accept payments in your typeform you will need to use Stripe integration.

However there is a workaround! You can create a PayPal.Me link and redirect your respondents to your link. You can even build the link with a variable that you calculate in your form to pre-fill the price:

What a wonderful workaround, @mathio ! Simple, elegant and effective.

Badge +5

What a wonderful workaround, @mathio ! Simple, elegant and effective.

👆🏽 +1

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @oihanagalordual 

to accept payments in your typeform you will need to use Stripe integration.

However there is a workaround! You can create a PayPal.Me link and redirect your respondents to your link. You can even build the link with a variable that you calculate in your form to pre-fill the price:

Is thera way I can define the amount to pay...not as text in the link using variable..but in a way that on clicking the link and going to their paypal a/c they dont need to key in the amount and a set amount is showing. I am selling only 1 item and 1 fixed price.   My flow is as follows

1. Ask user how they want to pay ...Paypal or Card ( Stripe)
  2. On choosing, Paypal show them the paypal.me link which on click takes them to their paypal account which shows the amount and they just press confirm
  3. On successful payment, return to a defined page in the typeform 
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If its a fixed price you dont need to use a variable in your typeform. However you still need to specify the amount in the PayPal.Me link like below - and use this URL in the redirect:

https://paypal.me/matejlednicky/2eur

You can see how it works by using the link above (just make sure you dont submit it by accident). You can find all the documentation on PayPal site;

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Priscilla_Sapphira I believe this topic might help you with your Paypal question in the other thread! 😉