Question

Hubspot Integration won't let me chose deals

• 7 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I want to avoid that contacts without an email connection run into hubspot. 

When chosing the “yes, require an email address” button under contacts (hubspot integration field) I lose the option to let the contacts run into the inbound pipeline (option: Deals → inbound pipeline).

My problem then is, that all typeform requests will run into the contacts list in hubspot and I have to manually push them into the pipeline. Although I have chosen the email field in typeform as mandatory, I will get contacts without any email into hubspot if I uncheck the  “yes, require an email address” button in order to be able to have the inbound pipeline deal option.

How can I solve this? Why is the option to connect contacts to deal pipelines lost once I hit the  “yes, require an email address” button?

Thanks,

Searoutes

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Searoutes I’ve asked our tech team because I’m also not sure on the answer to this. I’ll let you know what they say! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Searoutes ! Do you mind sending over a screen recording of what you’re mapping so we can get a better idea of the issue? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Searoutes hope you’re doing well. Don’t forget so share a screen recording with us so we can help you out 😊 and let us know if you were able to resolve it, we’d love to hear how it’s going!

Userlevel 1

Hello @Searoutes - were you able to find a resolution to this issue?