Answered

I can't see my endings in the Google Sheet integration

• 9 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello! I have a Typeform in my company to schedule support sessions/consultancy space (like mentoring) with some experts in different fields.

For each field (Marketing, Data, Sales, etc) it’s a different calendly with the respective person in charge of the area to schedule the session 

Marketing= Juliana

Data=Maria

Project Management=Camila

It has a flow and logic, so if one person that comes from Marketing wants a consultancy space the logic sent the person directly to the calendly for Juliana.

I’d like to see how many people schedule a session with the person in the endings, but as you can see in the picture, it doesn’t show the endings so I don’t know where the person goes.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 10 February 2022, 18:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @HuntyApp Welcome to the community! What is the Hunty app? :thinking:

The endings will only appear if you’ve setup your form as an outcome quiz. Otherwise, those endings won’t be saved in the results. 

You can read a bit more about setting up an outcome form here

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @HuntyApp - just a note.. if you are using the branching and logic capabilities, you COULD create a variable and use a logic rule to populate the variable with something that would tell you which ending they went to. 

for example: if ending A is for Marketing and on the ending form you have a button that links to the correct calendly account, you could have put in a logic rule that says if marketing is yes then replace v_ending with ‘jane’ 

if ending B is for Data then same thing but v_ending is replaced with ‘jack’

if you do that, then the variable v_ending would be available in the output in your google sheet

des

What John said, and also maybe you can prefetch it before going to the ending and have a sort of summary quote then assign them as custom variables the way John explained. That way it appears on your flow as its own variable and on the results.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @john.desborough and @chrymo !

@HuntyApp were you able to give these a go? Let us know how it went!