Answered

I cant embed typeform in clickfunnels Nov 2022

• 30 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi

I cant embed my typeform to clickfunnels anymore, here is a video showing the problem: 

icon

Best answer by will10 1 December 2022, 16:24

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @will10 Thanks for stopping by and sharing this video! This looks like a restriction on what ClickFunnels will allow for custom code on their pages, I’m afraid. The only codes we provide are the ones you’re seeing in the embed section or in our Embed SDK

@mathio might possibly have some workarounds for you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @will10 

your are correct, we changed the share page look & feel. However the embed code you get should still be the same as we gave you before.

The code you showcase in your video is not (and never was) a typeform embed code:

I am not familiar with Clickfunnels, however I see you are adding your embed code into “Custom CSS” window:

Maybe thats the issue? Our embed code is not CSS code, but rather HTML & JavaScript.

I have found a help article from Clickfunnels on Adding A Custom JS/HTML Element To Your Funnel Page, maybe it might help. I think that could be the correct way to insert your typeform embed code into your page. (Disclaimer: I have never used the Clickfunnels platform and I am not familiar with it.)

Hi. Please read this post. 

Other people are saying the same thing as me. The embed code you provide now is shorter and different from the one you provided before.Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/e11662516164b6fdd78f59637c1389ad

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Are you sure you are putting the code into correct place? If you open your page, is the embed code in the page source?

Are you sure you are putting the code into correct place? If you open your page, is the embed code in the page source?

Here is my answer to explain much more clear: 

I had to make a video to better show you

I found a solution. Someone in another thread gave me this code:

<style> #wrapper { width: 100%; height: 100%; min-height: 100vh; } iframe { border-radius: 0 !important; width: 100%!important; height: 100vh!important; } </style> <div id="wrapper" class="alignwide" data-tf-widget="bUfkO2GI" data-tf-inline-on-mobile data-tf-medium="snippet"></div> <script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

Sceenshot: https://gyazo.com/adcb0eb4f49314d68d4ad36e4632795d

But its strange that typeform changed the embed codes so we have to do these things manually. Most people would never go this far with fixing this I believe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, glad to hear that worked for you. @will10 !