Answered

Integrating into intranet

• 24 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello everybody,

I have a question, and I want to make sure before presenting an answer to my boss.

We have an intranet, and we need to build a form to collect some data and display the results on this intranet.

My idea is to display the form in the user's space, and when the user submits the form, they will receive their result and the average of other users.

I'm considering using Typeform with a data visualization solution that extracts data from Typeform to display the results.

I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to integrate the form into the user's space only until they answer it?
  2. Is it possible to display the Typeform analysis every time the user logs into their space, even before implementing the data visualization tool?

Thank you very much.

icon

Best answer by mathio 30 May 2023, 10:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wirafane Oh, this is an interesting question. 

@mathio or @picsoung might have some workarounds/ideas for displaying the data like this!

Hi @wirafane Oh, this is an interesting question. 

@mathio or @picsoung might have some workarounds/ideas for displaying the data like this!

Thanks @Liz .

Displaying analysis is very important but we can resolve it using another tool, but if we can do that with typeform it will be gergeous :) 

The most important point that knowing if we can display the form on the space only until the user submit the answers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The most important point that knowing if we can display the form on the space only until the user submit the answers. 

The simplest approach (however not 100%) is to set a cookie when your typeform is answered and hide your typeform based on that cookie. However this is dependent on a device. To make this work based on user account you will need to store this data yourself (eg. via API call via onSubmit callback) and then retrieve it from your store before displaying the form in user space.

… display the Typeform analysis …

I am sorry, but I dont understand, what is Typeform analysis?

Thank you very much,

It’s so clear.

For my second question, that was about Answers analysis, but we will do that with a datavisualisation tool.

Have a great day.