Answered

Is it possible to link different outcomes to two different email lists?

Hi, We are working with Enormail. Via Zapier we are connecting Typeform to Enormail. For what I can see it is only possible to select one email list in Zapier. 
Is it possible to direct different outcomes to different email lists? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Power women of Studio C 19 May 2022, 20:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Power women of Studio C Happy Thursday! If you use the filters feature in Zapier, you can then create a few different zaps to direct to different lists based on the outcomes. A similar setup is this one below, but instead of sending a different file, you would add the contact to another list: 

In the meantime I found something. I can create paths in Zapier. The question is now which data in the rule of the path I need to use. I need the outcome of the test. 
In Zapier it says: only continue if: [Entry Data] Text contains (or other option) [Insert Data]. 
There is an option for Outcome ID, however where do I find the ID of the outcome?

Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Power women of Studio C 👋

This is a bit technical, so bear with me 😅

You should be able to retrieve the Outcome ID by following these steps (see screenshot for reference):

1. Click on any one of your Endings
  2. Right-click anywhere in your browser window and click ‘Inspect’
  3. Click on the ‘Network’ tab
  4. Click on the ‘Fetch/XHR’ tab (if it isn’t already selected)
  5. Click the grey 🚫 symbol to clear out your network activity 
  6. Make any change to your end screen (such as adding some text or a space)
  7. You should see something like ‘j562O3fD’ pop up in your network activity
  8. Click that item that just popped up, then click the ‘Payload’ tab
  9. Click the triangle to expand the ‘form’ and ‘thankyou_screens’ objects
  10. You should see an ‘id’ for each Thank You Screen/Ending

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @andrew_videoask !! Also, I didn’t know about paths, @Power women of Studio C . Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the example of Locus.ly. This shows how much there is possible with Typeform. Great!
Based on feedback, we want to adjust our fittest. The fit test consist out of a physical part (7 exercises and so 7 questions about repetitions) and a few questions about lifestyle (9/10 questions). 
The outcome of the total test needs some nuance. Now it’s 3 endings. We would like to change to:
1. All aspects are great. you are fit 
2. your physical condition is great, other aspects average
3. physical condition great, other aspects bad
4. your physical condition is average, other aspects great
5. everything average
6. your phycical condition is average, other lifestyle aspects not good
7. physical condition bad, other aspects great
8. physical condition bad, other aspects average
9. everything bad

Ideally, we detail it out even more. For example people that score high on everything except on sleep, are still not fit as sleep is the most important aspect of a healthy lifestyle. 

Any ideas on how to do this, or ideas on how to simplify this are more than welcome!

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Power women of Studio C 

We had a similar topic regarding Outcomes and Zapier 

Maybe this could help connecting the dots.
On Zapier you should receive two things: Outcome Id, and Outcome title

In the logic you could calculate intermediate score for each section, and then apply a logic on the final question to redirect to one or the other outcome.