Answered

Not able to embed form in SamCart or Kajabi

• 2 March 2022
  • 8 replies

When I add the inline embed code to the content builder in Kajabi and SamCart, nothing appears. I’m replacing a wufoo form that works great and have done this several other times so I’m baffled why this wouldn’t be working. Form is published.

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 March 2022, 19:13

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @create Welcome to the community! Could you send a screenshot of how you’re embedding the form and/or the URL where you have the embed? Thanks!

Definitely! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks! Sorry for the vagueness - do you have a screenshot of how you’re adding it to your site, @create ?

I meant to include another image….

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @create 

Did you also paste the <script> part of the embed code? I dont see it in your “Content builder”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @create were you able to update the code with @mathio ‘s suggestion? 

This is the code I embedded:

<div data-tf-widget="preEn4YI" data-tf-iframe-props="title=Client Profile Updates" data-tf-medium="snippet" style="width:100%;height:400px;"></div><script src="//embed.typeform.com/next/embed.js"></script>

The screenshot was actually of different code and was just showing where I was putting it. I think it includes what you were asking about and it still doesn’t seem to work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @create If you copy/pasted this exactly, it sounds like your site builder is removing the ‘script’ portion of the code, which is needed to embed the form. If you haven’t already, it would be worth reaching out to them to ask if the product automatically removes the script.