Answered

Not all Pipelines in PipeDrive show

• 22 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi

I am trying to integrate PipeDrive with Typeform. I get to step 2, Configuration. 

Choose a pipeline and stage from your Pipeline account. When someone completes your typeform, their data gets added to this stage.

I get a drop-down of Pipelines to choose from. But not all of our Pipelines show. Specifically, I have created a new Pipeline for Typeform, which does not show. I can not see obvious reasons I can see some and not others. 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Liz 26 June 2023, 16:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SECTION6 Thanks for stopping by the community! Is the pipeline visible to everyone in the organization? 

Hi

Until you asked the question, I did not know you could control the visibility of pipelines.

The answer is yes, it is visible to everyone in our organisation that has a PipeDrive account. And it was created by the account I use in Typeform to log in to PipeDrive. 

Thank you!

Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SECTION6 Ok, thanks! I asked our tech team about this, and they said to try the following: 

When you get to THIS stage in the setup, rather than selecting the account that's been previously connected, choose to "add a new account". It can be the same account, but adding it new will refresh things.

They’re not 100% sure that’ll fix it, but it’s worth a try!

Hi

I tried that to no avail.

Is there a limit on the number of records in the drop-down?
I note I get a record in the drop-down for every step in a pipeline. And in total, I have 101 records in the dropdown list.

This is a suspicious number. Counting 0 (which you typically do when iterating over an array), you end up with 101 elements if you break when your counter > 100.

# This would allow 101 items due to zero-based indexing:
for(i=0; i<=100; i++){
// list population logic
}

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SECTION6 That I’m not sure of, but it might be best to contact the technical support team directly here. They’ll be able to log into your account and take a closer look at this for you!