Answered

'OK/Submit' button not working

Userlevel 1
Badge

On my final multiple choice question in the form that’s imbedded on our website, the final multiple choice can’t be submitted and the users can’t complete the form.

Video attached:

Whats wrong with my form? I’m clicking the button (same problem across mobile and desktop) and it seems to respond in terms of colour, but won’t proceed to the next question.

I have checked the logic rules and settings, everything is as it should be.

icon

Best answer by mathio 23 June 2022, 10:42

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @tom001! Welcome to our Community! 

Is this only happening with the mobile version of your form? Or in the desktop as well?

Make sure to send us the link to your form so we can test it on our end and investigate it a bit further. 

Hoping we can solve this as soon as possible! 🙏🏼 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @tom001! Welcome to our Community! 

Is this only happening with the mobile version of your form? Or in the desktop as well?

Make sure to send us the link to your form so we can test it on our end and investigate it a bit further. 

Hoping we can solve this as soon as possible! 🙏🏼 

Yes, only noticed this problem on mobile devices.

Also encountered a new problem on the ‘what breed is your dog’ question where you’re unable to scroll down the list. This happens on mobile only, too.

Here’s a link to the quiz:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @tom001!

I've tested your form but I'd need the link to test it on mobile to see if I get the same issue. Can you send it? 

I'll also tag my friend @Liz so she can take a look at that as well. 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @tom001!

I've tested your form but I'd need the link to test it on mobile to see if I get the same issue. Can you send it? 

I'll also tag my friend @Liz so she can take a look at that as well. 😊

Hi @Gabi Amaral & @Liz,

https://quiz.typeform.com/to/TtfIRuck

Here’s the link.

Thanks

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @tom001 In the video, it looks like you have the form embedded. Could you send us the URL where the form is embedded? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks, @tom001 In the video, it looks like you have the form embedded. Could you send us the URL where the form is embedded? 

Here’s the link @Liz & @Gabi Amaral:

https://www.caspianpets.co.uk/pages/food-recommendation

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks! @mathio do you happen to see anything that might be causing the embed issue? I can’t see anything in the code that might be causing this offhand (except possibly the height). 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks! @mathio do you happen to see anything that might be causing the embed issue? I can’t see anything in the code that might be causing this offhand (except possibly the height). 

Hi @Liz & @mathio just want to mention the issue was still there with the original height from the code provided. I just made it slightly larger because it improved the look and enabled the whole form to be shown without the slight need to scroll

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @tom001 

I looked at your website and this issue is not related to your typeform embed.

It looks like you have additional content (transparent DIV) displayed over your embedded typeform. Any clicks in the highlighted area are caught by this DIV and and the embed is not interactive in that area.

Note that the close button is not clickable for the very same reason. You might want to play around with the z-index of your header and footer. The simplest solution would be to set it to lower value, however that would make them covered by the typeform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @mathio !! Let us know how this works for you, @tom001