Skip to main content
Answered

Salesforce Integration Not Working

• 13 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

We’ve seemed to have lost connection between our Salesforce/Typeform integration because we’re no longer seeing form submissions populating on our Salesforce records. So far I’ve tried reestablishing the connection but unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to do the trick. Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi @monicam Thanks for stopping by the community! What have you tried as far as re-establishing the connection? If you haven’t already tried deleting and re-adding the integration in Salesforce, I would give that a go. 

Hey @monicam! How are you doing today? Were you able to fix your integration with Salesforce? If yes, let us know how! 😉

Having the same issue. Deleted, re-installed, re-authorised. After installation and setup goes dead. Cannot modify the admin screen in the Salesforce app. Tried live chat to talk to a person but no avail yet.

Update! Not sure what solved the issue for now but I restarted my computer, cleaned caches, logged out of Salesforce and Typeform, deleted the app in Salesforce, rebooted and clean installed it again. Looks like it’s back to life.

Glad to hear that worked, @pvantees ! Thanks for letting us know!