Answered

Send Zoom link to Participants

Hi I plan to conduct anonline event  following these steps

1- Creat a typeform 

2- send the form to email list (How can i integrate with Chipmonky?)

3- Those who put there names and emails recive an email with the link to zoom event 

4- also recive a confermation to their calenders,

Please help

icon

Best answer by James 4 July 2022, 12:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James and @Gabi Amaral might actually have some insight on this from webinars we conduct!

@James and @Gabi Amaral might actually have some insight on this from webinars we conduct!

Do you mean there are webinars on this? or you will have in the future ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@32Personalities - there are some options that i can think of inside typeform if you want to try them out:

• create typeform and copy the link to the to the typeform from the Share feature
  • in your email/crm system, create the email and send the link to the users you would like to receive the form
  • if you use calendly, create a Calendly Event booking that is a Group meeting and the location is Zoom meeting 
    • allows you to create multiple people to log in with you
      • you set the maximum number
      • you can show number of spots still available
    • set your event to a specific date
    • set your availability for that date to the hours of your workshop/webinar
      • may want to save the availability to a new schedule of hours so that you restrict this to one booking
  • see the image below

once you have event created in Calendly, you can add the Calendly question to your typeform and have the users register through the typeform. 

you have other options you can tweak for your event in calendly about notification emails etc. 

this way, up to x number of users who take the typeform form your email will be presented with the opportunity to book into the calendly event. 

this seems to be the easiest way to set up this type of event but there are others in the Community who use Calendly more than I Do.. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @32Personalities 👋

Thanks for getting in touch! Actually, we are doing something similar for our own Typeform Community webinars as @Liz  mentioned. I'll try and explain our process as best I can here:

1. We create a webinar registration typeform asking people for their first name, surname and email address.

2. We use Zapier to send registrants from the Typeform into Zoom Webinar (or you could choose to add them to a Zoom Meeting)

3. You need to map three fields from your Typeform to Zoom Webinar – email, first name and surname.

4. Once running, all the information from the typeform gets sent to Zoom as soon as someone fills it out, and the person is added as an attendee. To make sure they get a confirmation with the link to the webinar (and opportunity to add it to their calendar) make sure you have selected "Confrimation Email to Registrant" in your Zoom settings.

Unfortunately the default template in Zoom isn't amazing and it's tricky to customize, but that's all there is for now:

5. We send email innovations out to a segment of Typeform's mailing lists, inserting the link to the typeform in the CTA button:

We've found this registration method has more than doubled the number of webinar registrations we're getting compared to our previous solution (using a webinar platform provider and its default registration system).

I also love the look of @john.desborough  solution, and it could be worth exploring if you're looking for a simpler setup with Calendly. 

I hope this is helpful but if you have any questions as you go let me know. Good luck with it!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @James !! Let us know how this works for you, @32Personalities !