Answered

Single Select Field does not match with AirTable

Hello,

I have been trying to test the dropdown menu on typeform and single select on air table, however none of it has been working.

I created a test column as SINGLE SELECT on my air table with the choices as (test 1, test 2, test 3, test 4) and a typeform as a dropdown menu with the same choices but I am still getting the same message everytime: 

“Hmm...not a perfect match

The options in your typeform question must be the same as the options in your Airtable field. If your options are orcelf, and goblin in your typeform question, you need orcelf, and goblin in the Airtable field you're matching with.”

Please let me know how you can fix this.

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 July 2022, 22:44

View original

4 replies

I also was trying to do the same thing on another input of multiple select but I am also getting the same problem. I have posted 3 pictures for you guys to see. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @peeguu Welcome to the community! The mapping of the Other field in Multiple Choice questions is currently not supported. If you try to integrate a typeform that includes the Other field, the integration won't work. You will need to remove this option in order to connect the fields. 

I Tried to remove the “other” field, but it still does not connect to airtable … 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Did you publish the changes in the form after making them, @Cnammour ?