Answered

Status suspended Salesforce

Hi, 

I’m getting a lot of errors of this type, saying that the Typeform need licence : 

Failed to process batch for class 'typeform.TypeformResponseBatch' for job id '7076M00008L8V2n'
caused by: System.LicenseException: Classe Apex TypeformResponseBatch fait partie du package AppExchange Typeform qui requiert une licence d'utilisation.
External entry point

When I check the Package Status, it says “suspended” 

Can anyone help me with this ? 

thank you!!

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 July 2021, 22:19

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Steeve - this comes from another user 

that seems a tad strange - i agree.. 

while waiting on the Community resources to dig in and find a response, have you raised a support ticket with Typeform? If not, then suggest you do so at this link. this will get two vectors of support working for you. 

cheers

des

Thank you John, I didn’t know this support line, I’ve just create a ticket! 

Cheers,

Steeve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you John, I didn’t know this support line, I’ve just create a ticket! 

Cheers,

Steeve.

@Steeve - that is the official support line for Typeform.. this is a forum that is sponsored and supported by Typeform ( @Liz @Mariana @Gabriel @picsoung @James are some of the wonderful folks from Typeform) and a bunch of us who help out when we have a few minutes of time

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough You’d be so proud….I could read that entire error message without using Google Translate. My french is getting better! :heart_eyes:

@Steeve this is definitely strange. I haven’t seen that error before. Would you mind keeping us updated with what they say in support? I’d like to know, too!

Badge +5

Hey @Steeve . How did it go? Any luck in solving this?

@Steeve Also would love to hear how this went, I just saw the same issue with ‘Suspended’ I had been already in tough with Typeform to ask if they could make ContactID, OppID etc the linking fields, as it seems to be setup for lead gen, vs surveys.

All was woking but now the push from Typeform to SF for answers didnt work, I guess this push of answers triggered something !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Weekdone happy to take a look at this as well, if you’d like! I’ll just need some screenshots of the issues you’re seeing. Thanks!!

@Liz Here is the issue …. the view for Typeform is gone and checking the package details I see this

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Weekdone If you haven’t tried already, can you uninstall and re-install the SF package to see if this solves the issue? 

So I did uninstall and re install yesterday, and so far its OK.

However now the answers in my survey are not being transferred to Salesforce even with the mappings setup and I dont get any errors either !

It still seems the SF add on is aimed only at lead gen / signup, and isnt geared towards doing surveys which is the use case I want to use it for, the difference being that you have a ContactID (could be OppID etc in SF) and sending the survey with this as a hidden field would tie it back to SF, but this isnt an option to use the IDs

It seems the re install worked and it has remained active, the update of fileds on Typeform to a contact isnt working, I will likely upload the data which is easier than using the Integration 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Weekdone Glad to hear at least the re-install partially worked! As for the updating fields, do you mind sharing more about what isn’t working? Are you receiving an error? Or are the fields not updating whatsoever?