Answered

Tag is not sent to mailchimp when it is an 'old' email address from previous quizes

• 26 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Help! I made a new quiz and it semmes that the tag connecting with mailchimp does not work. In Typeform the mailadres and contact is stored but it does not sent it to the list in mialchimp and so the journey is not activated. This is only with ‘old’ mailadresses used in previous quizes. With a fresh/ new mailadres Typeform sent them to mailcjhimp with the right tag and is imported in mailchim and the journey starts. 

Who nows what the problem in typeform is and how we can solve it?i have already deleted all the mailadressen in typeform from previous quizes but it still does not work.

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 April 2021, 17:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Astrid thanks for stopping by the community! I’m afraid I’m not quite sure what a ‘mailadres’ is. Is that the mailing address of the respondent? Or a tag you have related to their address? 

If you could send screenshots/videos of the tagging issue, that would be even more helpful. Thanks!

Hi, I have had an answer from Typeform. It looks like a emailadres can only sent ones to Mailchimp. So when you have different quizes only the first time someone enters their mailadres is sent to the list of Mailchimp. So for us it is not possibble to use Typeform for different products. Thanks for your respond.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Astrid I’m afraid that’s correct - our native integration will only send the data to Mailchimp so long as the respondent doesn’t already exist in your Mailchimp account. Though, you can still use Zapier to send the data over with zaps such as this one. Hopefully that helps a bit!