Answered

Track weekly inputs by client.

• 21 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello!  I’m looking to build a weekly coaching tool for my clients.

Every week, I’d like my clients to answer 3 specific questions.

I’d like to be able to:

1. Send each client a personalized link to capture their responses (is Hidden Fields the right way to do this)?
  2. What is the best way to store responses by client (google sheets / airtable?)  I’d like to keep the responses aggregated by client and email them a monthly summary.

Thank you for any feedback you have!

Jeff

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 December 2021, 14:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jeffraab Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a good one. 

To answer your questions, 

1. Hidden fields is the best way to do this, especially if you’re sending the links through a CRM system.  
  2. If you’re sending each respondent to the same form, it will capture the data all in one place. You could integrate the forms with Google Sheets and then filter down the results in different reports to send your clients such as shown in this post: 

By adding hidden fields to the form, you should then be able to narrow down the reports. 

I hope this helps! 

Hi @Liz! I’m trying to build something similar here. A couple of quick questions:

1. Do you have any recommendations for CRM systems (top tools) where this works best, or more generally that work best with Typeform (and now VideoAsk as well)?
  2. Does the data capture and collection use case here work with Airtable also, or is this functionality limited to Google Sheets?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @reb419 Happy Monday! To answer your questions: 

1. This really depends on what you’re using the CRM for. If you could share a bit more about your use case, that would be helpful!
  2. This workaround above is for Google Sheets only, but it may be possible to create your own custom reports with Airtable!

Hi Liz, sure!

We’d like to capture the standard data leads and existing users/customers (contact info, etc.), be able to tag them by different categories/segments, track their LTV, and integrate with other tools such as Typeform/VideoAsk and others. We’d also like to be able to store data and notes from customer interactions such as calls, meetings, etc. and link to any data uploads they provide (e.g. through Dropbox).

Ideally something that is not too expensive as we get started, but that we can also scale up with. Are there a few best-in-class tools you recommend we look into?

Thanks so much for your help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@reb419 - Hubspot is free for use as a CRM though if you want to add automations to your email sequences etc you end up having to upgrade. Keap is a tool that will allow you to do that.. 

It all depends on what you want to do downstream and what you want to pay for the platform. 

des