Answered

Typeform Embed Problem in Mac and Ios

• 2 November 2021
  • 13 replies

Badge

Hi, all

I have got a problem of loading typeform embed in notion in mac app and ios app (its blank in embed window, nothing shows up), but works fine with Android.

Any one got a solution? Many thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by picsoung 3 November 2021, 20:01

View original

13 replies

Badge

Hello friends!

Here’s my Notion page, and the TypeForm is at the very bottom of the page:

https://researchrabbit.notion.site/Product-Growth-x-User-Success-x-Community-dabfbe7da003417fb636861817ac71ff

Try entering a few fields. And then, click the up “^” arrow. When I do this, it bumps me further up the Notion page. This is super quite jarring and I’m not sure how to fix this? 

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jaeseok Lee Welcome to the community! Could you share a URL where you have the form embedded so we can look? Or, since it’s in the app, could you send a video of the issue? Thanks!

Badge

Hi @Jaeseok Lee Welcome to the community! Could you share a URL where you have the form embedded so we can look? Or, since it’s in the app, could you send a video of the issue? Thanks!

Hi @Liz Thanks for your reply. This is the URL

https://www.notion.so/bolt-lab/Public-37580b8dbede4a51ac64166cd85043d8

It doesn’t show only in mac app and ios app (its blank in embed window, nothing shows up), but works fine with Android.

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks! How are you adding the form to Notion, @Jaeseok Lee ? 

@picsoung do you happen to know if there are issues with embedded forms appearing on the Notion apps? 

Badge

Thanks! How are you adding the form to Notion, @Jaeseok Lee ? 

@picsoung do you happen to know if there are issues with embedded forms appearing on the Notion apps? 

@Liz 

I embed it using the /typeform command in Notion. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, thank you, @Jaeseok Lee ! I’ll wait to see if @picsoung happens to have any idea if this is expected behavior. I’m not aware of whether there are issues with the app, but they’ll for sure know. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jaeseok Lee 

Thank you for sharing your page. I just went ahead and gave it a try, and I was able to see the form embedded in the notion page without any issue. I am on Mac, on Brave Browser.

Also tested Safari and Chrome and did not encounter any issues.

Could this be because of some ad blockers script maybe?

Badge

Hi @Jaeseok Lee 

Thank you for sharing your page. I just went ahead and gave it a try, and I was able to see the form embedded in the notion page without any issue. I am on Mac, on Brave Browser.

Hi @picsoung

It doesn’t show only in windows app, mac app and ios app (its blank in embed window, nothing shows up), but works fine with Android.

Not browser.

There are any issues in browser.

only there is not showing issues in navtice APP

This problem is a lot of issue on Reddit, etc., and many users are complaining about the inconvenience.

thanks in advance.

Badge

Hi @Jaeseok Lee 

And, here is another link about the issue

https://www.reddit.com/r/Notion/comments/oi1kqh/typeform_embed_problem_in_mac_and_ios/

Before the company introduced Typeform, a problem occurred during the testing process, so I hope that it will be resolved.

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jaeseok Lee 

I was able to reproduce this issue on my end, but I could not see a significant pattern. Some works worked well, others didn’t.

This is an issue on the Notion end, unfortunately, we have no control over it.
Seems like the Notion team is aware of it, and is working on fix.

I would recommend reaching out to their team directly, they may have more details to share.

Badge

Hi @Jaeseok Lee 

I was able to reproduce this issue on my end, but I could not see a significant pattern. Some works worked well, others didn’t.

This is an issue on the Notion end, unfortunately, we have no control over it.
Seems like the Notion team is aware of it, and is working on fix.

I would recommend reaching out to their team directly, they may have more details to share.

Hello @picsoung 

I send a chat about the issue and now communicate it.

Thanks you for your kindness.

Have a nice day!

Badge

Hello,

I’m using Microsoft Surface, Windows 10, Chrome :)

Added the TypeForm via the embed functionality!

Thanks, Liz!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ResearchRabbit I moved your post here where there is a similar issue and answer. I hope this helps a bit!