Answered

Typeform "Full-screen on mobile" not working

• 21 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hey!

Got a page with a Typeform that doesn't work on mobile. The start screen displays on mobile:

But when clicked on “TRAINING KIJKEN”, it displays like this:

URL: https://go.businessmine.co

Anyone having an idea what goes wrong here? Exactly the same code is being used on different platforms without any problem. Note: we’d like to keep using the “full-screen on mobile” option, so no inline on mobile.

Your help would be greatly appreciated! 🙏

icon

Best answer by Business Mine 24 February 2024, 05:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Business Mine It looks like the form is embedded in a section of the website that might be causing the issue. 

@mathio do you happen to know?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Liz I think you are right. I was not able to find the specific issue in this page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Business Mine Could you try embedding the form directly onto your website instead of inside a container to see if that helps solve the issue? 

Unforu

Hi @Business Mine Could you try embedding the form directly onto your website instead of inside a container to see if that helps solve the issue? 

Unfortunately that’s not possible with this software (Swipe Pages). Though have solved it in the mean time by not using the “full-screen on mobile” option.

Highly appreciate all your replies and help! It’s good for now:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, glad to hear that fixed the issue, @Business Mine ! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.