Skip to main content
Answered

Typeform > Klaviyo Integration

Hey there!

I believe I’ve followed all the instructions correctly to integrate Typeform with Klaviyo. I have synced the 5 Typeform questionnaires that I want data pulled from into Klaviyo and have created lists or segments for where I want the data to go. I’ve tested these Typeforms and Klaviyo isn’t picking up the email addresses or any of the data. Klaviyo is also not picking up some of the Typeforms that I’ve synced, but it’s picking up old ones. Yes, all my Typeforms include a single email input question and yes, I’ve deleted the integration and started again.

I saw a few other community members asking similar questions and the responses stated that Klaviyo needs to know about variables before it can pick up the data. Could somebody please elaborate on this?

Thanks so much!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @loudmouth This might be a dumb question, but are all of the changes to the form published

Hey Liz!

Thanks so much for your prompt assistance. Not a dumb question at all, but yes - all changes are published!

Since I uploaded this question, I did some further troubleshooting and managed to find out what the problem was!!! So, like I mentioned, all Typeforms had a single email input question. However, I changed that to be a contact details block instead (consisting of first name, last name, phone number, and email) and the integration is now working! I’m not too sure why an email block on its own doesn’t seem to integrate, but a contact details block does. Happy days, nonetheless! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @loudmouth Oh wow! Well that’s a turn of events. Usually our contact block doesn’t integrate with a lot of other services. 😅 I’m guessing you marked all of the questions within that block as required, right? 

There you go! So the tables turn! Yep, all marked as required 🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ha no kidding! And that’s good to know. I wonder if this is an update to the Klaviyo integration. Either way, thank you for letting us know what worked!