Answered

Typeform x Airtable integration picture choice -> multiple select Error

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’m trying to map a multiple selection picture choice in typeform to an airtable multiple select but I receive this error:

Hmm...not a perfect match 

The options in your typeform question must be the same as the options in your Airtable field. If your options are orcelf, and goblin in your typeform question, you need orcelf, and goblinin the Airtable field you're matching with.

After reading previous posts:

- The form is published
- There are no * signs or trailing spaces
- The picture choice labels match exactly with the airtable field options and are in the same order

Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 1 August 2022, 12:18

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey! 👋 

Maybe diffchecker can help by copying over the Typeform side options in the left box and the Airtable options in the right. Maybe there is something silly sneaky that this can find for you. 😁 I know this tool has helped me in different situations, hopefully you too!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @Scot, thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it’s still not working for me :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have you tried getting in touch with our support team via this link? It might be better! @sfstartup 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Gabi Amaral yes I have, and I’ve been waiting for support to help me for a few days now. Is there any way to expedite this or could you take a look?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @sfstartup! I can see you're in touch with our team and they replied to you. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure you can solve this issue as soon as possible! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you @Gabi Amaral ! I’m still waiting for support to take a look at my form and assist. Is there an estimated wait time before that happens?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sfstartup - the Typeform Support team is pretty good and efficient but the ‘wait time’ will depend on how many other tickets are in front of yours when it gets submitted.. I’ve found that sometimes they get back to me in under 10 minutes and other times, it can take several days - all depends (sort of like the emergency room at a hospital… )

des

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@john.desborough got it! Do you have any suggestions for what I can try or why this mapping is not working? Could it have to do with the logic embedded in my question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sfstartup - sorry but I am not a user of Airtable and the integration it outside my “circle of competence” as Warren Buffett would say… all i can counsel is patience at this point.. sorry.. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@john.desborough no worries, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @sfstartup! So, after talking to support, were you able to map a multiple selection picture choice in typeform to Airtable?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Gabi Amaral yes, thanks for checking back

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Gabi Amaral yes, thanks!

hello @sfstartup , can you tell me how you managed to map multiple selection picture choice in typeform to an airtable multiple select ? I have the same problem.Thank you in advance for your return.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1

hi @Cécileb , I used a website to show differences in the text for the names on the multi picture select and on airtable. it turned out to be a difference with the “-” characters for the option names in airtable.