Question

Update passwords on Excel integration?

• 28 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Can you update the Excel integration on a Typeform survey? I recently had to change my passwords for Microsoft 365, which seems to have killed the data connection. The Typeform is still working, but new surveys are not being copied over to Excel. Help!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KDandenell Thanks for stopping by! If you haven’t already, do you mind trying to disconnect and reconnect the integration to see if that does the trick? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I tried this morning and submitted a new form. No effect.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Huh, that should normally solve the issue. It might be best to contact our support team here, as they can log into your account and try to narrow down the problem further. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I submitted a query yesterday.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah perfect! Let us know what they end up saying, @KDandenell 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @KDandenell how’s it going? Were the support team able to work out what had happened with the integration? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Unfortunately, changing anything on an Excel integration kills it. You have to create a new spreadsheet and integrate that, then copy over your existing data. Bleath.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KDandenell Oh that’s good to know. Thank you for sharing that. Let me see if we can get that information added to our Help Center article. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @KDandenell ! Just wanted to let you know our lovely Help Center team updated the article accordingly. Thanks again for pointing this out!