Answered

Using Zapier with Typeform & Mailerlite

• 14 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello! This integration had been working for me, but seems to have stopped working. I’ve followed the Typeform article on using Zapier, but to no avail just yet.

First I’d made the Zap in Zapier directly. After I checked the Typeform article, I also tried going to my form to connect the form itself to Zapier. For some reason Zapier still doesn’t show up though in the form’s connected apps. Does it normally show up there? Via Typeform’s connections I was brought to Zapier via Typeform (instead of going directly to Zapier’s site), and I checked off the Zap. Am I maybe missing a button to finalize the connection or something? Maybe like an “enter” or something someplace? 

Thanks in advance for any help!

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 November 2023, 22:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Zozo Thanks for sharing the screenshot and these details! Zapier won’t appear in the Connected tab, so what you’re (not) seeing there is correct. 

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like you have the zap setup correctly. When a response is submitted, are the actions in Mailerlite not happening? 

If so, you can click on Zap History below to see why the zap is failing: 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz, thanks for your reply! Just checked the history like you mentioned-and actually somehow it appears to be working today! It didn’t for yesterday’s submissions, maybe it just needed some time for some reason.

Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Zozo Oh that’s great! Usually you’ll get a notification if the zap has an error which prevents it from working, so hopefully that happens if any of the submissions don’t pass through in the future.