Answered

Zoho connection blocked by CORS

• 6 August 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello!

I’ve been trying to connect my Typeform with Zoho CRM through the following steps starting from the form :

> Connect

> Zoho CRM Connect

> Log in to Zoho

> Enter Zoho id and password

> Land on this page :

And in browser console, I can read the following:

How can I complete the Typeform / Zoho connexion in a safe way?

Thanks for your help

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 August 2021, 17:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ManoMano Happy Friday! Are you connecting to a zoho.com account? Or one with another domain, like .eu? 

Hello Liz ! I’m connecting to a zoho.eu account indeed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ManoMano Ah, that would be it. Our integration currently supports the .com domain, but not the others. You can read more about this here

I’m sorry I can’t provide better news, but if you think of any other questions, please let me know. 

Hello @Liz, thank you for your reply, we also have the same problem: is it possible to know when it will also be possible to integrate with the .eu domain? 

If not, are there other ways to exchange information between the two systems (e.g. Zapier)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sfridoo team I don’t believe it’s on the roadmap, but let me check on this with our product team. If it’s not, I would definitely recommend Zapier! I love Zapier mainly for its multi-use function, so you could send over the data while accomplishing other tasks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @Sfridoo team I can confirm that we don’t have any upcoming plans to update the integration, so I definitely suggest using Zapier!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

As an alternative and because you are already on the Zoho ecosystem you can check Zoho flow to create an automation between Typeform and Zoho.