Answered

Not all HubSport fields showing. Need help!

• 12 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am in the process of setting up a HubSpot integration for my VideoAsk. Ideally I am seeing if I can do this via the integration VideoAsk provides, versus Zapier (as there is an associated cost with Zapier to consider). However, when I go to map the fields, it shows a range to choose from (including some that I want). But certainly not all. The properties all come under “Contact Information” in HubSpot. But I am wondering if there is a limit in the display of options provided for the integration? And if so, what the best way is to manage this? Would for example removing some redundant properties that arent being used from HubSpot maybe allow these options to show?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Grace 12 February 2024, 16:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Grace might be some help with this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Ash.NZ good question!

It’s not possible to edit/add the fields at this stage. It’s just the ones that appear when you setup the integration which I believe are contact related. You’ll need to use Zapier if you want to get more creative in what and how you’re mapping fields to HubSpot. 

Will definitely feed this back to the product team though and keep you posted if anything changes.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Grace  that is greatly appreciated. It sounds like Zapier is going to be the best option for the moment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how you get on with the setup @Ash.NZ and I will keep you posted if anything changes with the direct integration 🙏