Answered

Changing billing country

• 19 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I have changed the payment details on my PRO account, to a colleague based in a different country. 

However I can’t change the country listed on the card, as it says this must remain as UK, where the last payment was made from. 

Can someone confirm how I can change the payment country so that all the card details are correct? 

Thanks,

Katy

icon

Best answer by Mariana 19 April 2021, 11:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Katyb. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

This is expected because you're needing to pay with a different currency to the one you were on originally when you upgraded. To resolve this we'll need to cancel your plan from my side, but don't worry, no information will be lost. Once this is done we'll be able to make a change and let you know when you can go ahead and upgrade again from your side, this time you'll have the option for the correct currency when you upgrade again.

A couple of notes: Since you're on one of our old plan versions, you would need to upgrade to one of the up to date versions that you can find here. When upgrading you will also need to re-enter your payment method as this will be removed during the process.

If you'd like to go ahead, you can contact the billing team here and request the change. Hope this helps! =)