Answered

Business plan as an agency

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I am considering to take the business plan. But, I am an agency, would it be possible to create and embed as many forms I want for my clients?

Or the plan is for few domains only?

Thanks a lot,

Thibault

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 April 2022, 15:59

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Botsydeluxe Happy Little Friday!

I would suggest instead to take a look at our Partner program here, which will allow you to manage multiple businesses as one of our Agency Partners. 😀 

Userlevel 1

Hi Liz,

Thanks for your answer. As a partner, do my clients have to open an account? Or can I manage typeforms for each of my clients with my own account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough is one of our partners and can give you some better insights on what the experience is like than I can! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - thanks for the poke

@Botsydeluxe - you can run forms for your clients in your account BUT there are some things that you need to keep in mind, including but not limited to:

• YOU can have a custom subdomain for YOUR account ie mine is desborough.typeform.com/formlinks_go_here BUT you cannot have a second custom subdomain for a client ie client1.typeform.com etc.. 
  • all the traffic/responses count against YOUR plan ie if your plan has 5k response/month limit and a client form has the potential to generate 10k responses, at least 5k of them will be ‘locked out’ from responding as the form (all your forms) would close down until the next refresh of the monthly count… unless you buy additional response capability

It is highly recommended that your clients all have the appropriate level of account that they need for the features you would expose in the typeform. That way, they would have the ultimate control and ability to expand their plan/response counts under their contract based on the form responses. They would need to add you to their account as an agency partner and then create a workspace and invite you to that workspace as a team member. This would allow you to either work on typeforms in their account OR work in your environment as a sandbox and then copy the form into their workspaces. 

They can assign you the privileges that you would need. 

You could also structure your contractual agreement with the client to create the Typeform account ‘in their name’ or on their behalf - that way you could subscribe and pay for an account that you would use for typeforms on their behalf. You should consult with your legal advisor and the client’s legal folks to determine liability and ownership of IP in this case.. 

For more detailed information on the Agency Partner program from Typeform, you should follow the link that @Liz provided way up there and check in with the Partner team for more details specific to your situation. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 1

Thanks a lot @john.desborough 

I have “small” clients and furthermore I want to propose a full package without constraint them to open accounts they don’t know nothing about. One point is not clear sorry.

• YOU can have a custom subdomain for YOUR account ie mine is desborough.typeform.com/formlinks_go_here BUT you cannot have a second custom subdomain for a client ie client1.typeform.com etc.. 

What does it imply please?

Many thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Botsydeluxe - depending on your plan level, you can create a custom sub domain - i will show image of where to do that but first here is what i mean by what can be create per account - one custom subdomain

note below where it says “desborough.typeform.com” - that is my custom subdomain for all my typeforms within the typeform platform. ‘emmissions’ is the custom link that you can create when you publish your form and share the link (you can see the Customize Link link in the mage below) 

to create your custom subdomain, if you have not done that , you go to your Account Settings in the Settings menu and then you will see something like the image below:

if you have not created one, the link will say Create whereas mine already exists so it shows Edit 

what this means, is that your client’s typeform would have YOUR typeform URL (ie if you were my client in this scenario, it might be something like the link shown in the first image above, were ‘emmissions’ would be the only way to identify the client ‘brand’/name in the link. 

Userlevel 1

@john.desborough thanks it’s clear now. 

Just to be clear on my offer for my clients to get you my point. I propose sales funnels with a form embed in the landing page. So (may be i am wrong), the fact that the form is on my subdomain is not an issue as the link won’t be visible, is it correct?

Furthermore, i can embed any form on my typeform subdomain in any client landing page domain right? And connect the submission to the client own CRM? Is that correct too?

Thanks for your precious help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Botsydeluxe - should be fine on the embed but you will still need to have clarity with your clients on who own’s what responsibilities if there are issues (ie requiring any changes to the embed code or to the web page in order to properly display. i don’t see any issues technically 

to connect the submissions to the client’s crm, you will have to create the connection to the crm using client’s authentication (ie you might need them to provide the log-in credentials to you or do it in a zoom session (or the like) where you can pass them control to enter the necessary information to connect the typeform and the crm. ( @Liz @Gabi Amaral - i think i have stated that correctly but please advise) 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough that’s correct! 

@Botsydeluxe In the past when I’ve had freelance clients, they’ve sent me their login info via LastPass (or something of the sort), which worked really well. I’d recommend that so you don’t send login info back and forth via email if you have a lot of clients. Just be sure they share both the username and the password for the login info to work! 

Hi @john.desborough thx for this thread of info, I’m considering the partership program but was curious if there is the ability to remove the Typeform branding like the other normal plans (Plus and higher) Also, does the partnership program offer tiers of responses as well? Say I wanted 10k responses per month, is that available?

Appreciate your help!