Answered

How do I get a response from Support?

I submitted two tickets days ago now. I have a paid plan, and my account’s been wiped; all activity and forms are gone. I have live forms and need them back in action ASAP.

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 May 2023, 16:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @WAM Thanks for stopping by the community and sorry for the long wait from our support team. I reached out to them to get some insight on your ticket, and it looks like since the email the ticket was submitted under isn’t from a paid account, that’s why the response time has been a bit longer. 

I’ve asked if they could look into the issue to speed things up, so you should hear back soon!

Hi @Liz. Thank you for getting back to me. I’m now waiting for a response again; I can’t send tickets directly from the paid account (that user has moved on). The problem is now impacting operations. Can I get it resolved as a priority?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @WAM Definitely continue to email them through the ticket you already have open for the fastest response. 

Hi @Liz. We’re just not gettting any response. What do we need to do? It’s a paid account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @WAM Our support team let me know they did reach out to your initial response and have your current email. Please continue to contact them through that ticket, as that will be the fastest way to hear back from them about any billing issues.