Answered

I upgraded my account but it doesn't show up in my login

Badge
I upgraded my account to business but it doesn't appear in my login and I don't know what else to do
icon

Best answer by Liz 9 August 2021, 17:25

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fábio JS+ Thanks for stopping by the community! Do you mind sharing screenshots or more detail about what isn’t showing? Are there certain features not appearing in your account? 

Badge
Of course, follow the screenshots about the error

Tks =]

Badge
Good morning, did you check? Still in the same situation :(
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fábio JS+ It looks like the plan might be starting at the end of August, but I would have our billing team take a further look into this. You can contact them from your account email here, and they’ll be able to see why the new plan hasn’t been applied to your account. 

If you have any questions for me in the meantime, please let me know!

Badge

@Liz Help-me please ?!?!!? 

Good Morning. The account upgrade still doesn't appear. Could you help me please? I opened another call in zendesk but still to no avail!

Badge +5

Hi @Fábio JS+  👋🏼

Im sure the support team is looking at this as we speak. May I ask you how long ago you send them a message? 

Hope this gets resolved shortly. 

Badge

Hi @Gabriel :)

First call opened on 27/07 and second on 16/08. Here are the emails I sent them.

Badge +5

Thanks for that info, Fabio. I'm assuming the team got back to you. Did you ever get a reply from them? 

Badge
I received the answer here from @Liz that by month 08 it would have been solved, but so far I have not had a solution 
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fábio JS+ Could you clarify if you heard back from the support team? I can see the emails sent in the screenshot, but not a reply. Additionally, I’d suggest checking your spam inbox just in case any replies arrived there. 

Badge

Hi @Liz 

I didn't get any reply, and I didn't get any Spam messages.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Fábio JS+ Our support team has shared with me their responses to you over the past month. Do you mind checking with your email service provider to ensure they aren’t filtering out the emails? 

Badge
Thanks for the feedback @Liz I will check with the company 
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime, @Fábio JS+ !