Answered

Problem with my billing payment

• 29 November 2022
  • 3 replies

I’ve been having issues with our main account with our payments, our bank switch our cards, and we didnt update our automatically billed on our account, i have been trying to contact the billing department in several ways, to reactivate the account we already updated the billing info, but no luck at all, super slow process, i dont know where else to go! We did receive the billing notices of the card but the email went directly to spam since it does not come from an legitimate email, but from a Boot or something like it, you guys need to fix so it wont go directly to junk.

Where should we contact someone regarding this matter? We already try all the type of forms in the website, we even pay a new account to business because we read about a LiveCHat, that is no where to be found to see if we could solve that quicker.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 November 2022, 21:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @gchemello2 you will need to contact our support team here. Only certain plans have access to live chat, so if you don’t see that option in your account, you will need to reach them via email. 

Hi @Liz to which email should i contact them? Since i have written to a few already and all pf them are out of service, or not in use anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@gchemello2 - use the form at the link that @Liz  shared with you.. that is the only way to contact support