Answered

Refund

• 15 December 2023
  • 14 replies

Hi,

I recently discovered a monthly charge for my Typeform subscription, unaware of its recurring nature. I used the service only once and would like to cancel my subscription and request a refund for the December payment.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 December 2023, 22:28

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@neda.gh  - you’ll need to raise a ticket with Typeform Support at this link to make sure that the Billing team gets the details. 

des

@john.desborough Thank you for your reply. However, I had an issue as I couldn't select a category on the provided link, preventing me from submitting my request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@neda.gh - were you logged into your typeform account? do that first perhaps and that should trigger the ability to submit. 

des

@neda.gh - were you logged into your typeform account? do that first perhaps and that should trigger the ability to submit. 

des

When I attempt to log in, it redirects me back to my plan page, and when I try to access the help page through my signed-in account, the page logs me out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

hmm.. @neda.gh  think we are stuck then until a real Typeform employee sees this and offers up some other advice… sorry.. 

des

hmm.. @neda.gh  think we are stuck then until a real Typeform employee sees this and offers up some other advice… sorry.. 

des

Ok, Thank you! 

So in January 2023, I got a project and need to upgrade my typeform. but instead of monthly, I subscribed to annual by mistake, I just use typeform once. After that, I feel like I have already cancel my subscription to free, I even remember got another lower offering but I denied. but I just realize now that I got no email of my cancellation. I just checked that I even got email for updating credit cards info, which I didnt do. 

For the second time, I'm surprised that I was still be charged again. I still thought that I have cancelled my subscription. I also got no notification that typeform will be charging again in January 2024. now I really need help to get my billing refunded for the subscription I just got today. $290 is a huge nominal specially in my country. I'm just a new officer in my company :( Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shabrina Thanks for stopping by the community. I’ve added your post here where we have more information on how to request a refund. 

Hi @Liz I have reached the support teams. Thank you for your help

I tried to delete the card information, but it was approved again. I request to cancel this as well.

Here's your Typeform invoice

Hi minjung yong,

Your invoice for your latest purchase is attached for your records.

Invoiced amount
$290.00

Status
Paid

Thanks for being part of our community.

Hi @Shabrina Thanks for stopping by the community. I’ve added your post here where we have more information on how to request a refund. 

Hi Liz i also did the same mistake with shabrina just yesterday. hope you can help me as well please. icant afford it. thats too much money for me as a student :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Minjung I added your post here where we have more information on requesting a refund. 

@Pat Lontok You’ll need to use the link above to contact our support team who can help with a refund as well. 😀

Hi there,

this morning I found a payment of more than 500€ for the annual subscription of this service.

I’m not a student anymore and all services connected to my student email should had been set off automatically. 

I wasn’t noticed about an incoming payment and I will not use anymore this service.

I’ve contacted the help center three times by the help centre form, but I’m still waiting them to answer back.

What can I do next?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @William pitera I’ve added your post here where you’ll find more information on requesting a refund.