Answered

Transferring Ownership when unable to acess email account

• 6 May 2024
  • 1 reply

A am the director of a company.

A former employee set up our ‘organisation’ on typeform using their company email address.

Therefore, their old company email address is the ‘Owner’ of our company’s typeform organisation.

So, I desparately need to transfer ownership of the organisation…

from the typeform account that is linked to the ex-employee’s old company email...

to the typeform account that is linked to my own email.

However, back when the ex-employee set up their typeform account with their company email, they did it with the ‘link to social (gmail) account’ route.

The employee left on good terms and has helped me to get logged in to their old typeform account so that I can transfer the ownership of the organisation, but even still I am unable to transfer the ownership….

From this article:

I can see that I would first need to remove the connection to the social account upon login. To do this, you have to click the password reset button when you try to log in. Then, it’ll send you an option to create a password, and then you should be able to transfer ownership. 

HOWEVER, my problem is that the employee left several month’s ago, so their email address has been shut down. That address no longer receives emails, so the path listed above no longer works for me.

How can i regain ownership?

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 May 2024, 19:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PantreeOrg Thanks for popping by the community. It would be best to contact our support team here, as they have access to all accounts and can help with this issue. 😀