Answered

Unable to remove email alert

• 18 August 2022
  • 5 replies

We have a person within our organization who was formerly on the Notifications email list for a specific form. I have since removed her (about 3 months ago) but she still gets an alert or 2 each week… not on all submissions but sporadically. How to resolve this?

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 August 2022, 20:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @EVP Eyecare Have you published the changes to the form and also removed them from any other forms that they previously had email notifications for? 

Hi, Liz - Thank you for the feedback. I have previously done as you mentioned here in terms of re-publishing this form, and our other 7 forms even though she was never connected with any of those. We also had a couple in our “retired” category which looked to have general call center emails associated with them. It’s possible, I suppose that her name / email could have been part of an older internal email group that was associated with one of these retired forms. However, the chance of these having an impact on an unrelated live form seems extremely remote.

I appreciate your thoughts.

-Tom 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, if you’ve removed their email and published the forms, I can’t see anything else that would be sending the notifications. I would suggest contacting the support team here so they can test the notifications and log into the account to see what’s happening. 

Thanks, Liz - I have reached back out to Tech Support (which I think I did previously without a response). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know what they say, @EVP Eyecare !