Answered

Can I Embed a Typeform into Campaign Monitor

• 3 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

I am trying to embed a Typeform into Campaign Monitor and am not having luck. They have an HTML editor, but you have to import it from a site or upload it from your computer. I tried creating a .html document and uploading it, but it’s only showing the code and not the actual form. 

Does anyone know how to make this work?

icon

Best answer by Drew L 8 November 2021, 20:23

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Drew L Welcome to the community! While I’m not terribly familiar with embedding Typeforms in Campaign Monitor, I do see an option after you’ve imported the code to edit it, shown below. 

Could you try in this part of the setup to remove all of the code and re-add it to see if that makes a difference at all? 

Hi Liz, 

That seems to help, but it doesn’t look exactly like the typeform I created. I’m trying to get a test e-mail and will see what happens.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Feel free to share a screenshot here, @Drew L , so we can take a look at it, too!

Feel free to share a screenshot here, @Drew L , so we can take a look at it, too!

Thank you Liz. I got it to work, but it just looked strange going through Campaign Monitor so I used a link to the survey instead. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear you got it working with the link, @Drew L ! Let us know if we can help with anything else.