Question

DEFINITION OF TERMS PLEASE HELP ME COMBINE MY ANSWER😭

• 17 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Achievement - a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill

Algorithm - A sequence of logical instructions for carrying out a task. In computing, algorithms are needed to design computer programs.

Computation - the action of mathematical calculation

Crucial - decisive or critical, especially in the success or failure of something

Device - a thing made or adapted for a particular purpose, especially a piece of mechanical or electronic equipment

Forecasting-Process of making predictions of the future based on past and present data and most commonly by analysis of trendsvalue - A numerical amount denoted by a specific term, eg the

value of x is 10.

Gadgets - a small mechanical or electronic device or tool, especially an ingenious or novel one

Government - the governing body of a nation, state, or community

Modern - relating to the present or recent times as opposed to the remote past. Program - Sequences of instructions for a computer.

Programming - the process of writing code to facilitate specific actions in a computer, application or software program, and instructs them on how to perform.

Smartphone - a mobile phone that performs many of the functions of a computer, typically having a touchscreen interface, internet access, and an operating system capable of running downloaded applications

Technology - machinery and equipment developed from the application of scientific knowledge.

Value - the representation of some entity that can be manipulated by a program.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jazon thanks for stopping by the community 👋

I’m not 100% sure what you need help with here, could you give us a bit more information? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jazon Do you still need some help with a Typeform or VideoAsk? If you could provide more information, that would be handy!