Answered

Embedded Typeform not working in chrome

• 16 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello everybody! I am trying to share my Typerform on the web page that I am building. I copy the code and paste it into my HTML, but when viewing it in the google chrome browser, I get the message that there is no connection with typeform.

I don't know what I can be doing wrong. Please can you help me? Attached photos with the problem and photo of the code embedded in HTML.

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 July 2021, 15:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Millaray Thanks for stopping by the community! Would you mind sharing the URL where you have the form embedded so I can take a look? :grinning:

Hi @Millaray Thanks for stopping by the community! Would you mind sharing the URL where you have the form embedded so I can take a look? :grinning:

Hi Liz!

Currently, I am working on my code in GITHUB, when I want to view it, it does not appear in the browser.

I leave you the link with the code and the link to see it online:

code: https://github.com/Millaray94/pruebafinal/blob/gh-pages/index.html

link web: https://millaray94.github.io/pruebafinal/

You can see that it does not appear on the web, but when viewing it by opening the index in chrome from my computer, the error message appears.

I leave you the referential image.

Sorry for my bad english. I from Chile and my english is not that good.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Millaray ! First, I am having a hard time looking at your page because I’ve been wanting to go to Chile for so long, and now even more so after seeing this ha!

I was able to load the form below in Chrome. Are you still having this issue? If so, can you try a different network and/or disconnect from any VPNs? 

Thanks, @Millaray ! First, I am having a hard time looking at your page because I’ve been wanting to go to Chile for so long, and now even more so after seeing this ha!

I was able to load the form below in Chrome. Are you still having this issue? If so, can you try a different network and/or disconnect from any VPNs? 

Hi Liz!

Well, if you decide to come to Chile, I recommend you visit the south. It's beautiful!

A funny thing happens: Before, I couldn't display the typeform on github, but after a few hours it loaded and you could see it!

The problem is that, if I open the direct page of the folder where the index.html is located, the error persists. I found that I can visualize it if I create internal SSL from visual studio Code, it was the only way I was able to see typeform.

Is there any other way I can see it without creating the internal SSL?

Thanks for your answer!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Millaray Oo! Thank you!! I’ll have to add that to my list! I feel like I’ll need a good year to get through the country ha!

As for the SSL, you’ll most likely need to have SSL to show the form, and this is true for live sites, too. There are quite a few free services that can provide SSL, and it’s worth it in the long run anyway since many browsers won’t let viewers see sites that don’t have an SSL certificate.