F.A.Q.

FAQ: Share your typeform

• 18 January 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We know it might be tricky to get to know all the possibilities you have when sharing your Typeform. That’s why we’re here! 😁 We're aiming to connect creators that have challenges and creators that have answers.

To get started, here are some common questions related to this topic:

How to prevent duplicate submissions?

We understand why you might want to do that and though we don't prevent duplicate submissions, we have some workarounds that might be handy. 😊

• Embed your form onto your site and create a code that can track the respondent’s cookies
    This will prevent them from submitting the form if they have prior

• Use the Network ID to distinguish if a respondent has submitted the form more than once and remove the duplicate responses
    Just be mindful that if you have multiple respondents answering the form on the same network, all of their Network IDs would be the same

Try the above and let us know how you got along. Remember the sandwich? :D

How to customize my domain? 

Are you willing to have your forms even more personalized? We've got you covered! 💥

The custom domain is available for any paid plan at Typeform.
Our article here can walk you through customizing it. If you are on our Free plan, you can choose from one of our standard subdomains.

If you’d prefer to use a domain you already own (such as your own website), you can embed your typeform onto your website. This way, you'll even hide the "Typeform" from the URL! Pretty cool, huh? :) 

Why doesn't my form show the recent changes I have made? 

We know what might be happening here! :) 

If your live form is different from the one you have in your Create Panel, you just need to click the Publish button on the upper-right hand corner of the builder. Once done, the latest changes will be reflected in the live version of your form.

Need more info? Learn more here.

⚠️ If you have checked this post and the others from this category and still haven’t found your answer, don’t hesitate to hit the new post button and start a new discussion. We’re excited to see all the tips and techniques our creators have to share - and we hope you are too! 🚀

Enjoy!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!