Answered

Help needed: full screen embedding feature no longer works in Shopify

• 27 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi!

It appears that the full-screen embedding feature no longer works on Shopify (maybe due to a Shopify update). I tried following these directions: https://www.typeform.com/help/a/embed-your-typeform-into-your-shopify-site-4409196271252/

however, step 8 is no longer true, as the template code no longer automatically loads in the code editor:

(8. The template code will automatically load in the code editor. Paste in your Typeform embed code - here, we’ve done it between the page title and the page content. Click Save once you’re done.)

I tried to manually enter the code pictured in the example, but that did not work either. I am wondering if Typeform has updated directions available so that I can utilize the full-screen embedding feature. 

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 April 2022, 17:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @EMSC Thanks for stopping by! Do you mind sharing a video of how you’re adding the code? When I test in Shopify, I can still reproduce Step 8, so I’m wondering if it might be something with your theme. 

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 1

@Liz thanks for the reply! Attached is a video of what I see: video 

(I have also embedded the video below)

thank you in advance for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @EMSC ! From the video, it looks like you’re missing the step where you add the Typeform code into that page. Some themes will have other code they add in, some won’t, which looks to be the case for yours. 

You’ll want to add your full-page Typeform embed code into that new page, and then be sure to save the file!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @EMSC! How are you doing today? I was wondering if you had time to check Liz' reply above? It seems you're missing one very important step on your setup, adding the Typeform code into that page. Don't forget to let us know if you get this done! 😉