Question

How can I get more responses to my survey?

• 15 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Don’t use too many open-ended questions. Asking open-ended survey questions requires more time and energy, so limit their number to maximize response rates. 

Eliminate jargon and complicated terminology. Abbreviations and jargon cause extra confusion, especially when you’re dealing with a general audience. 

2. Improve Your Targeting

It’s far more interesting and engaging to answer questions that speak directly to you rather than generic questions that could be answered by anyone else. 

That’s why enhanced targeting works so well for boosting survey response rates. Suppose you’re asking a group of people about their opinion on the latest baby food product — you’ll get far better response rates when targeting parents rather than more generic sample groups. 

3. Make It Easy To Participate in Your Survey

The way you distribute your survey plays a major role in the number of respondents that will take part in your survey. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Elsayed Elkenawy Welcome to the community! Are you asking how to obtain more results to your form? If so, could you send the URL so we can take a peek and offer suggestions? Thanks!

Thank you very much for your kindness to cooperate with us 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem! If you don’t mind answering my questions above, @Elsayed Elkenawy , I’ll be much better help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Elsayed Elkenawy! Make sure you send the URL of your form to us so we can check it and give some suggestions! 😉