Answered

How can I get more responses to my survey?

• 26 March 2021
  • 6 replies

I paid for 10,000 for this month but I’ve only received less then 100 responses. How can I get more people to take my survey?

BukuBocaBook.com

icon

Best answer by James 30 March 2021, 15:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@BukuBocaBook.com - what are your social channels? where can you post notifications about your typeform that your readers/others will click on the link to go to your typeform?

des

I guess I don’t have many FB followers.

Badge +5

I believe @James and I discussed this in the past. 

Just to clarify, Typeform is the engine of your survey, a platform that allows you to create conversations at scale with large audiences. But you are in charge of driving traffic to you typeform and collecting responses. 

It’s important to know the size of your audience as this can determine the type of plan that is more suitable for you. 

James, do we have any content advising creators how to maximize the number of responses? 

@CALBRITTON is this something our agency partners can help with?

And welcome to our community. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I believe @James and I discussed this in the past. 

Just to clarify, Typeform is the engine of your survey, a platform that allows you to create conversations at scale with large audiences. But you are in charge of driving traffic to you typeform and collecting responses. 

It’s important to know the size of your audience as this can determine the type of plan that is more suitable for you. 

James, do we have any content advising creators how to maximize the number of responses? 

Hi @BukuBocaBook.com , welcome to the community. As @Gabriel points out, Typeform doesn't have a service/feature to bring you audiences for your surveys. But there are things you can do yourself to get more responses to your surveys (which are great by the way, I love how you've made them look :heart_eyes: )

Here are three things off the top of my head you could try, including related content materials:

1. Embed the survey on your website to give it more visibility and allow people to fill it without having to leave the page, removing one level of potential friction. If you do this it might make sense to combine the three surveys into one – you could simply ask at the start whether they are a parent, an educator or a librarian (use Logic to show different questions depending on who they say they are, if you need to). There are a bunch of different ways to embed your forms which are all explained here.

2. Think about the questions and the way your form is set up. This blog post gives you some pointers on how to reduce survey drop-offs by making sure you're not over-burdening the respondent and managing their expectations.

3. If you have some budget, try running your survey on Facebook Ads. You can be very precise in terms of the audience so you can really target those parents/teachers who you think would be interested in filling out the survey. Here's an article about running targeted Facebook campaigns to promote your typeform.

I hope at least some of this helps!

Cheers 

UPDATE!!! 3 January 2022

Hey @BukuBocaBook.com Happy New Year! I know this was a while ago, but if you’re still looking for ways to get more respondents to your surveys, I heartily recommend the webinar that we ran just before the Holidays: 

There are plenty of amazing insights in there from the wonderful Ali and Tzeying from Bellini Slushie, who explain how to find survey respondents on a budget! Hope it’s helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I believe @James and I discussed this in the past. 

Hi @BukuBocaBook.com , welcome to the community. As @Gabriel points out, Typeform doesn't have a service/feature to bring you audiences for your surveys. But there are things you can do yourself to get more responses to your surveys (which are great by the way, I love how you've made them look :heart_eyes: )

Here are three things off the top of my head you could try, including related content materials:

1. Embed the survey on your website to give it more visibility and allow people to fill it without having to leave the page, removing one level of potential friction. If you do this it might make sense to combine the three surveys into one (you could simply ask at the start whether they are a parent, an educator or a librarian (use Logic to show different questions depending on who they say they are, if you need to). There are a bunch of different ways to embed your forms which are all explained here.

2. Think about the questions and the way your form is set up. This blog post gives you some pointers on how to reduce survey drop-offs by making sure you're not over-burdening the respondent and managing their expectations.

3. If you have some budget, try running your survey on Facebook Ads. You can be very precise in terms of the audience so you can really target those parents/teachers who you think would be interested in filling out the survey. Here's an article about running targeted Facebook campaigns to promote your typeform.

I hope at least some of this helps!

Cheers 

@James - great insights! thanks from this user.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @BukuBocaBook.com Happy New Year! I know this was a while ago, but if you’re still looking for ways to get more respondents to your surveys, I heartily recommend the webinar that we ran just before the Holidays: 

There are plenty of amazing insights in there from the wonderful Ali and Tzeying from Bellini Slushie, who explain how to find survey respondents on a budget! Hope it’s helpful!