Question

How to embed Typeform on website?

• 20 February 2021
  • 13 replies

Hi, I want to embed/put typeform on my website. But I am unable to do this. Kindly developers help me, how can i do this. Thanks

13 replies

Badge +5

Hi, I want to embed/put typeform on my website. But I am unable to do this. Kindly developers help me, how can i do this. Thanks

Hi there 👋 Los of folks embed typeforms on their websites and there are a few ways to do this. However in order to understand where you are getting stuck we need a bit more info.

For instance, which is your website builder? What kind of error do you get? Any screenshot you can share with  us (without personal or sensitive information) will be a plus! 

This info may help us understand what's going wrong. 

Thanks and welcome to our community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Bestwondorfulgames just circling back here - let us know if there is any information you can share so we can help you! :) 

Hi all,

I’m having issues as well, embeding a typeform on Clickfunnels. I’m taking the embed code and adding it into a Custom Javascript / HTML section… but i’m getting this:

Thank you in advance

Hi all,

I’m having issues as well, embeding a typeform on Clickfunnels. I’m taking the embed code and adding it into a Custom Javascript / HTML section… but i’m getting this:

Thank you in advance,

Arman

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Arman It looks like you’re using the full page embed, but this embed won’t work when adding it to an existing page. If you use the standard embed, this should work! Let us know if you run into issues using the standard embed. 

Hi @Liz ,

Thank you so much for your answer, it fixed it!

However I’m now encountering a new issue. The first screenshot shows the top/header of that particular webpage, and below where the form should appear:

However this is how it’s looking after using the Standard Embed. As you can see the header is completely missing. What am I doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Arman this might be a dumb question, but do you have your HTML block underneath the header? If so, would you mind sending the URL so I can take a look at the form?

Hi @Liz ,

Not sure what you mean. Yes the block is underneath the header as you can see on the first screenshot (it’s the orange block). This is the URL: https://chathamimplantfreeconsultation.com/quiz

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you! I just took a look at the live page, and this is what I’m seeing. Are you seeing this as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you! I just took a look at the live page, and this is what I’m seeing. Are you seeing this as well?

@Liz @Arman - i can confirm that is what i am seeing as well when i look at it.. 

des

Hi @Liz and @john.desborough ,

Not sure what I did but yes it is working now! I think I toggled the ‘’seamless mode’’ and now it’s working well.

Thanks all!

Arman

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Liz and @john.desborough ,

Not sure what I did but yes it is working now! I think I toggled the ‘’seamless mode’’ and now it’s working well.

Thanks all!

Arman

glad to see that it worked.. congrats

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Arman glad to hear it’s working!!