Answered

I cant publish because of an error occuring everytime (Have the basic plan) WHY????

• 20 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello there,

I made a survey and purchased the basic plan. I have no design template on it just pictures on one side, the questions on the other. 14 slides for the whole survey. 

When I press publish, I always get this !!!

No explanation, no hints from the program or anything else. !!!

Please explain me how to publish or what I am doing wrong if so. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 20 March 2022, 17:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dkdaniel02 - best thing at the moment is to raise a support ticket at this link and the Typeform Support team can look at the situation. 

des

Thanks John,

any idea on how to get the survey published. Need it fixed asap (today), have research respondents tomorrow. 

Tried it on all of the ones provided, none is working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@dkdaniel02 - try this - sometimes it works. 

open an incognito browser session and log into your typeform account. then try publishing the form. 

sometimes that ‘just works’ .. can’t explain it other than cookies and cache (sounds like a new ice cream flavour) 

if that doesn’t work, there isn’t much i can do from this end to help.. sorry - i am just a fellow-user hanging out in a an indoor playground watching my 6 yr old have fun lol

des

Hello there,

I made a survey and purchased the basic plan. I have no design template on it just pictures on one side, the questions on the other. 14 slides for the whole survey. 

When I press publish, I always get this !!!

No explanation, no hints from the program or anything else. !!!

Please explain me how to publish or what I am doing wrong if so. 

Hello, did you find a solution? I have the same and I have to pusblish today.

Thanks

Badge +5

@ivieux welcome! I passed your issue on to our tech team. You should have received an email from them by now. They will be able to help!

Keep us posted.