Answered

Multiple publish versions for the same form

• 21 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi, 

Is it possible to publish the same form in different ways? Standard and chat type at the same time for the same form? 

Thank you for your help!

András

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 January 2022, 20:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @András Holics Happy Friday! If you’re embedding the form, this is definitely possible. 

This article here can walk you through turning the form into a chat. If you don’t want to share the Typeform as a chat, then you can copy the regular URL like this: 

Dear Liz,

Thank you for your kind help :)

If I embed the form as a chat and copy the url link will the 2 type of forms and the answers will be collected into the same form? 

Sorry if I misunderstand something :) 

All the best,

András

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @András Holics Yes, they will! You’ll see all the results for both versions of the form under the Results tab. 

Let me know if you think of any other questions!

Hi @Liz, thank you for your help and the quick reply!

All the best,

András

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @András Holics ! Let us know if you have any other questions. :grinning:

Dear Liz,

Maybe you can help me with another question.

I was trying to copy and paste Polish text to change a button text but paste is not working here. Do I have to change my keyboard settings or there is any other way to just copy and paste text here?

Thanks a lot :)

BR

András

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @András The Control + V button should work on the form, but it may also depend on your browser settings (in case there are any restrictions there). What browser are you using?