Question

Redirection in finals is disabled and won't let me post

• 6 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Tendo deshabilitada la opcion Redirección en Finales pero no me deja hacer la publicacion de mi encuestra, que puedo hacer, solo espero recibir 50 respuestas

-- Google Translation -- 

I have disabled the Redirection option in Finals but it does not let me publish my survey, what can I do, I only expect to receive 50 responses

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Erikarodd Happy little Friday! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

Are you receiving an error message? If so, what does the error message say? Most likely, this is not a feature included on your plan, but if you could send a photo of the error, I can confirm this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Erikarodd! How are you doing today? I was wondering if you could send us a screenshot of the error. That'd definitely help us to troubleshoot. Looking forward to hearing from you! 😉

Tendo deshabilitada la opcion Redirección en Finales pero no me deja hacer la publicacion de mi encuestra, que puedo hacer, solo espero recibir 50 respuestas

-- Google Translation -- 

I have disabled the Redirection option in Finals but it does not let me publish my survey, what can I do, I only expect to receive 50 responses

Hola

-- Google Translation -- 

Hola

Podemos ayudarte   espero confirme su respuesta  enviándonos  imágenes del error