Skip to main content
Answered

Seeking Advice: Typeform vs. Unbounce for Landing Pages and Customer Info

• 13 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey Typeform Community!

We are currently exploring options to optimize our landing pages and improve collecting customer info. We have been using Typeform, but our team in-charge of our digital marketing is considering whether Unbounce might be a better fit for our needs.

Our goal is to improve our conversion rates. Please check my previous post here: Seeking Feedback: Improving Our Form to Capture Visitor Info

Given that we already have experience with Typeform, we are hesitant to introduce another platform unless it offers significant advantages. We are looking to gather feedback from the community on the following:

• Comparison between Typeform and Unbounce: If you have used both platforms, we'd love to hear about your experiences. Which one would you recommend for optimizing landing pages and capturing customer information?
  • Best Practices for Typeform Optimization: For those who have experience with Typeform, what strategies have you found effective in maximizing conversions and improving the user experience? Are there any tip you can share to improve our existing Typeform setup?

Our Form:

• Use Cases and Success Stories: If you have achieved notable success with Typeform or Unbounce in terms of improving conversion rates and customer engagement, we'd love to hear about it!

We greatly appreciate any insights, recommendations, or advice you can provide. Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @GaeaKrishnan welcome to the community 😊

Hopefully there are some folks in here that can offer some feedback on your form and on using Unbounce, but in the meantime I thought I would share the recording of a webinar we ran a while back with some of the Unbounce team. From around 10:45 Joel talks about how the products can be used together, which could be helpful for your research: