Answered

Social Buttons

• 22 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello everyone :hand_splayed_tone1: ,

I would like to know whether it’s possible to configure the social share buttons so that the complete typeform is shared and not the ending page of the typeform.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 23 April 2021, 13:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @daniel. Happy Friday! :hugging:

If I understood it properly, Typeform is already doing what you'd like them to do! 🙂 Whenever you share the form using the Social icons (placed at the end of your form), the form itself is going to be shared, not the result of that specific submission. 

Hope this helps! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Mariana,

Thanks for your reply.

On both Twitter and Facebook it shows the ending of the typeform in the preview picture.

If i click on the shared typeform it opens the first question. However I don’t want people to see the result of the quiz already. Is there anything I can do about that? Thanks

(Ihre Antwort ist korrekt = Your answer is correct)

Keep up the good work.

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@daniel - this comes from another user

have you thought of changing the Meta Preview image and text on the Share link line? 

I change mine all the time for each typeform i push out into the public domain. 

that might solve your problem, rather than just grabbing the default text.. 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

When I test the social media buttons on the end page, it takes me to log into Twitter/ FB, etc.  Can’t I redirect them to a specific FB/ Twitter site?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KC Researcher The social share options currently direct to the specific site for the respondent to share the form. We don’t currently offer the option to change those links to a specific social page, but you could use the redirect feature for this. :grinning: