Answered

Tab Title Incorrect

• 30 September 2021
  • 10 replies

I typically duplicate the same Typeform for each new one I create and make the necessary edits. This one shows my correct title everywhere except the tab name - so when guests click the link to the first Typeform the tab says the name of a different one. This is the first time this has happened - anyone know how to solve it?

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 September 2021, 18:48

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BlueSun Happy Little Friday! You can change the text of the window tab like so: 

Let us know if you have any troubles finding this option!

Badge

Hi ! When I follow the ‘customize link’ link as per above, I do not get to the same page as what is shown in the video - the meta info is missing, and it shows me just a field for directly changing the link. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RyanC Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re looking at? Thanks!

Badge

Badge

thanks for your help @Liz  I’ve included the popup window when I click ‘customize link’ and the form screen , where the name of the form is Cohort 4 Application  - however if you go to it live on our site, the tab opens as Cohort 3 Application. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah got it, thanks @RyanC ! Is the form embedded on your website? If so, could you try copy/pasting the embed code? 

If you’re referring to the name of the tab itself, you most likely need to change this in the meta settings

Badge

Hi @Liz - appreciate your continued efforts - no, the form is not embedded on the site - we use the link provided by Typeform through a button on our site. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @RyanC ! Have you tried changing the title in the meta settings

Badge

Hi @Liz - completely missed this option on the side panel - !!! thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It’s an easy one to miss, @RyanC ! Glad that helped. Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😀