Question

The questions don't appear in the published form

• 29 October 2022
  • 5 replies

The published version don't have all my questions in it. I've copied the form, and they still don't show.

There's no live chat available, so I can't ask there right now.

What can I do to solve this? ❤️

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lisa LRW - live chat is only available on certain plan levels.. 

if you need to raise a support ticket you can use this link here

in the meantime, have you made the questions ‘required’? have you put any logic rules in place that will not show certain questions?

a screen shot or a short video of the issue will help folks troubleshoot in the meantime. 

des

Hi John!

Thank you for answering my question!

Does this mean we can't communicate with anyone at Typeform but bots? Because the bot doesn't get it.

Aöl the questions are marked "required" and there are several "statements" too, meaning they don't require answers. 

The problem is very simple and tricky to make a video of:

after a certain point, the published version stopped updating. The questions don't stop to be published after a certain question, since the last page is the same as in a previous version, so it's clearly a problem with updating. 

I found someone asking the same, but no solution.

I like Typeform, but the number of times it completely stops working is ridiculous. 

Do you have any idea about how to get hold of someone who can solve the issue? 🌸

Warmly,

Lisa

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lisa LRW - submit the help ticket at the link i sent in the earlier post. That is how they provide support … and they will get back to you, as they say, “as soon as the tickets in front of yours have been addressed” 

this is a peer support community and there are also a couple of great Typeform employees in here most of the time during normal working hours but it isn’t the official support channel. 

Ah, thank you!!

Tickets are good when they work. I hope the ticket in front of mine gets addressed soon & quickly, then 😄

Thank you so much!! ❤️

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Were you able to reach our support team, @Lisa LRW ?