Answered

This Typeform has moved to a new address

I am on a paid plan and and went to a student plan (still paying but a lesser $$ amount).  My form was working fine on my webpage for months but now it shows the following:

This Typeform has moved to a new address

Hit the button and we’ll redirect you to form.tyoefirm.com

CONNTINUE

I click the CONTINUE button and it takes me to the right form but it never used to require this extra step.  How do I get rid of this so it goes straight the survey?

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 May 2022, 00:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mctc.web If your plan doesn’t include a custom domain but your previous paid plan did, your custom domain will be moved and you’ll see the message like above. 

What I would suggest is to share the updated URL wherever you have the previous version of the URL so your respondents are directed to the form right away. You can find this URL under the “Share” tab in the Typeform builder. 

Hi, I am having the same issue. We have the QR codes in physical locations and recently the QR code has come back with this when scanned. There has been no change to our plan or change to subdomains. Is there anyway to fix this through typeform, as the QR code now is different, which means we would need to reprint and change all the codes.

Hi @JasperSv - just now discovering I have the same problem. Did typeform resolve this for you or did you have to change the url and create new QR codes? Thanks for the help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LynnSmithTV if you haven’t already, I would suggest reaching out to our support team here, as they can log into your account and take a closer look into this issue.