Answered

Typeform link isn't working

Badge

Hey y’all! I recently created a Typeform and pasted the link to my instagram bio and it is saying that the typeform can’t be accessed until I say so, but I don’t know how to allow access. Can anyone help me?

icon

Best answer by Paulo 22 July 2021, 02:32

View original

26 replies

Hi Kaylee. I am in the same problem. I upgraded today to prenium and I can’t even publish my form. Would love to have some answer since we are both in the same boat haha!

Badge

Oh no that’s not good, well at least it doesn’t have anything to do with upgrading it lol! Hopefully somebody will answer us soon!!

Hi @Kaylee Baack, welcome from a fellow user.

I got a similar message when I try to open a link for a not published typeform. Once I hit the publish button, it worked fine. Do you think it could be the same issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kaylee Baack and @mickalim  - did @Paulo ‘s solution work for you? 

Badge

Hey @Liz I haven’t tried it yet because in order to publish it don’t you have to pay for it. I was under the impression that you can use the typeform and get a limited number of replies without paying.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kaylee Baack That is true - our free plan does have limits on the number of responses and features on the form. A full list of them can be found here. Once you’ve got it published, we’ll be happy to take a peek! 

Badge

Okay then I guess I am not sure how to publish it. I have clicked the publish button and it is not allowing me to publish the free one. I have looked and I am not using anything that should be stopping me from being able to use it for free. I am very confused.

Hi @Kaylee Baack! What message are you getting when you try to publish your form? If you could post here a screenshot or screencast of you trying to publish the form, it would be easier to understand the issue.

Badge

@Paulo This is the message that I get but I can’t seem to figure what I am using that isn’t a free feature. The second image is showing how the free plan isn’t an option for me to continue with.

Badge

@Paulo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kaylee Baack - how many questions, including welcome screen and endings, are in your quiz?

des

Badge

@john.desborough I only have 10 slides total. One welcome screen and 9 questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

check your endings - there is usually one by default - even if you don’t use it, it would count.. 

Badge

Thank you so much everyone for helping! Thank you @john.desborough you were right! I didn’t even notice the ending but I deleted it and now it’s working, thank you!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kaylee Baack - sweet!!!! yay!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay!! Glad to hear it’s working, @Kaylee Baack ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. :heart_eyes:

Badge

I have lots of surveys sending out but still have 250 surveys for this month to take in.

Yet your system does not allow any of them to go through the survey, do you know why??

Thanks,

Debbie

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Debbie CAM Thanks for stopping by! Can you provide some more information? Is the form showing as closed? If you haven’t already checked the form settings to ensure the form isn’t close and that you still have responses left for this month, you’ll definitely want to start there!

Badge

same as this one:

Badge

I still have 250 responses left.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Debbie CAM ! Have you checked to see if your form is closed and that you have enough responses left in your account? 

Badge

Is there an 800 number that I can call since it is really urgent???

I have lots of people flooding my CRM accounts with hate message now.

Deb

Badge

Where can I check if my form is closed?? They all have zero responses.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Debbie CAM We don’t have phone support, but you can contact our support team here. To check if your form is closed, you’ll want to follow the steps here

Additionally, you’ll want to be sure you’ve published your form. If not, your respondents won’t be able to see it. 

Hi, I really hope someone can help. I had a form working perfectly, I upgraded to Business but then realized i didn’t need to so downgraded back to the Plus plan. The for is now not working and displays the message ‘Sorry, you can’t access this typeform until it’s creator says so’ It has also tagged my form to ‘Trial’ When I try to publish it says someone else has made changes. I refresh to update but then back to the same position trying to publish.

Would really appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance